1. Children’s furniture standards
1. In terms of safety requirements, avoid children with sharp corners that are lively and active, and often accidentally bump into the corners of furniture. Safety is also very important. Therefore, children’s furniture needs scientific design, such as furniture corners and edges should be rounded. There should be no sharp corners on the sides, especially desks and cabinets, to prevent children from being injured by knocks.
2. The material of the product is environmentally friendly, and children’s furniture must be environmentally friendly and harmless. A very important point is that there are many boards for making furniture, such as ecological boards, solid wood boards, particle boards, medium-density boards, large core boards, etc. Among them, the furniture made of ecological boards is more environmentally friendly, so the furniture chosen for children should use ecological boards. Or solid wood, check the environmental protection test report of the furniture board.
3. Anti-pinching. Families with young children need to pay attention to the fact that the cabinets and drawers in the children’s room need to be equipped with an anti-pinching design, so that they are safe. Because if the cabinets and drawers do not have a pinch-proof design, children may be caught in a hurry to take out items, or accidentally push the drawers to pinch fingers, so furniture such as wardrobes should be equipped with a damping buffer device to make the door close and buffer slower to prevent Clamp the child’s hand.
Chengdu kindergarten furniture
Two, the key points of children’s furniture selection
1. The safety of decorating children’s rooms is very important, and safety is the first consideration. In this way, we can use it with peace of mind. Children’s furniture must have smooth corners and no sharpness to avoid bumping into children. Choose many partition styles, which can conveniently place children’s toys and books, and make the children’s space in an orderly manner. Fragile objects such as glass should be kept out of the reach of children.
2. It is inevitable that children’s furniture should choose environmentally friendly materials. For example, choosing wooden furniture can reduce pollution, and the painting of children’s furniture must also be particular. For example, the UV spray painting process is environmentally friendly. This allows children to live in a healthy and natural environment from an early age. Choosing a bed for a child cannot be too soft. Because the child is in the growth and development period, the bones and spine are not fully developed, and the bones of the child are deformed.
3. For preschool children, the place to play is an indispensable part of life, and there is also entertainment. Therefore, the planning of the space must be inspiring and allow them to learn in the game. Furniture should be placed as close to the wall as possible to expand the activity space. The desk should be arranged in a well-lit place, and the bed should be away from the window. Hang some paintings and pendants in line with children’s tastes and hobbies on the wall, and the children’s physical and mental health.
When choosing furniture for our children, we must not buy cheap products, otherwise it will also affect the growth and development of our children.